Mental clarity, Nootropic effect
Lion’s Mane (Hericium Erinaceus), Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris), Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor)
Lion’s Mane consumption may enhance cognitive functions such as memory and concentration through myelination and the enhancement of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) production. NGF (among other neurotrophins) are responsible for the health and normal function of the brain and nervous system.
Made from a proprietary blend of mushrooms standardized to 20% beta glucans with other bioactives to support brain health, CLARITY CORE™ provides well-rounded cognitive support and helps
- Protect the brain and promote clarity and focus
- Promote mental performance
- Support the normal function of the brain and nervous system
CLARITY CORE™ combines the neuroprotective and pro-cognitive erinacines and hericinones from Hericium erinaceus with the performance-enhancing cordycepin and adenosine from Cordyceps militaris with the antioxidant components of Trametes versicolor to provide a broad brain formulation.
- Hericium erinaceus has been shown to enhance Nerve Growth Factor and promote healthy cognitive function
- An adaptogen, Cordyceps militaris helps the body adapt to stress and promotes performance
- Tramates versicolor mycelium contains acetylcholinesterase inhibitors which promote cholinergic neurochemistry that may enhance focus.
- Bains et al. Bioactives from Mushroom: Health Attributes and Food Industry Applications. Materials (Basel). 2021.
- Bailly and Gao. Pharmacol Res. 2020.
- Friedman. JAFC 2015.
- Knežević et al. PLoS One. 2018.
- Mori et al. Phytother Res. 2009.
- Roda et al. Int J Mol Sci. 2021.
- Saitsu et al. Biomed Res. 2019.
- Sepčić et al. PLoS One. 2019.
- Trovatoet al. Journal of Neurology & Neuromedicine. 2017.
- Yadav and Negi. Food Res Int. 2021.
- Yuan G et al. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2018.
- Xie et al. Molecules. 2022.