Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris), Royal Sun (Agaricus blazei), Lion’s Mane (Hericium Erinaceus)
The star of this blend is Cordyceps. Cordyceps provide organ-support via beta glucans including adenosine, cordycepic acid, cordycepin, and other related compounds. Adenosine and these other related compounds that help with adrenal fatigue and adrenal depletion and balancing cortisol levels, leading to increased energy, stamina, and endurance. In addition to physical recovery from excessive physical activity, our blend could help with countering a high-stress life style.
Developed to support overall physical and mental performance, PERFORMANCE CORE™ is composed of three powerful mushrooms standardized to 20% immune-activating beta glucans with additional antioxidant and anti-inflammatory bioactives to help
- Promote endurance and stamina
- Support healthy brain function
- Protect against oxidative stress and aid in recovery
Each of the selected mushrooms in PERFORMANCE CORE™ contributes to performance with species-specific bioactives, for example Cordyceps militaris provides cordycepin, cordycepic acid and adenosine, Hericium erinaceus provides erinacines and hericinones and Agaricus blazei provides polysaccharides and higher levels of protein, fiber and other nutrients.
- Cordyceps militaris has been shown to support aerobic performance by improving oxygen efficiency and stamina
- Hericium erinaceus has been demonstrated as a potent neuroprotector and stimulates the growth of brain cells
- Agaricus blazei has been shown to support physical activity and recovery due to its antioxidant and immunomodulatory capabilities
- Badalyan and Rapoir. The Neurotrophic and Neuroprotective Potential of Macrofungi. In: Agrawal, D.C., Dhanasekaran, M. (eds) Medicinal Herbs and Fungi. 2021.
- Chen et al. High Alt Med Biol. 2014.
- Friedman. JAFC 2015.
- Hirsch et al. J Diet Suppl. 2017.
- Hirsch et al. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015.
- Li et al. J. Biotech. Res. 2019.
- Silva et al. Int J Med Mushrooms. 2017.
- Song J et al. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2015.
- Yadav and Negi. Food Res Int. 2021.
- Xie et al. Molecules. 2022.