Formulated to help promote vitality, longevity and wellness, the selected mushroom species in AGEWELL CORE™ help maintain cellular health by providing powerful protection against oxidative stress associated with aging. AGEWELL CORE™ mushroom ingredients help
- Support healthy aging at the cellular level
- Protect cells against oxidative stress
- Promote cellular health and wellness
Mushrooms contain an array of bioactive compounds and nutrients to support health and wellness. The species in AGEWELL CORE™ are shown to contain potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds to promote the body’s ability to reduce cellular stress and to protect the cells in our bodies.
- Inonotus obliquus contains potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds and have been shown to protect DNA from oxidative stress
- Ganoderma lucidum, the so called ‘Mushroom of Immortality’, helps promote antioxidant activity and protect cells against oxidative stress.
- Lentinula edodes, with its high phenolic content and multiple bioactives with antioxidant capacity, has been shown to activate the body’s endogenous protective system.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- Chen et al. Carbohydr. Polym. 2009.
- Chiu et al. Pharm Biol. 2017.
- Debnath et al. Journ. Food Biochem. 2013.
- Finimundy et al. SciRes. 2014.
- Gaullier et al. Int J Med Mushrooms. 2011.
- Pan Y, Lin Z. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2019.
- Park et al. Biofactors. 2004.
- Seweryn et al. Nutrients. 2021.
- Yadav D, Negi PS. Food Res Int. 2021.