Active Ingredients: ergostadienol, dihydroxyergostenone, tiamulin hydrogen fumarate, pleureryn (protease), lovastatin, mevinolin, beta glucans
Taste: Earthy, aromatic, very savory with intense umami flavor. Some describe a subtle flavor of anise (black licorice) on the finish.
Key Applications: King Oyster is a popular addition to quality ingredient mixes included in supplements, functional foods and beverages.
- Dietary supplements for digestion and immunity
- Often used in soups and sandwiches and as a vegetarian substitute for seafood because they mimic the texture of scallops.
- Addition to ready to eat and grab-n-go foods (soups, shakes and prepared meals) as a functional ingredient
Top Benefits Include:
- Antioxidative and anti-viral properties
- Supports immune system function
- Supports heart health and cardiometabolic function
King Oyster mushrooms are commonly used in Chinese, Korean and Japanese cooking and have become popular for their savory, umami flavor and meaty texture. They are high in antioxidants, exert anti-viral properties, have been shown to help manage healthy cholesterol, support weight loss, and bone health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease