Taste: Lion’s Mane’s taste is often described as having a flavor similar to crab, lobster, and other large shellfish. It takes on the flavor of whatever beverage, spices or sauces you blend it in. So it’s an excellent choice as a functional ingredient in foods and beverages.
Key Applications: Lion’s Mane is a popular addition to quality nootropic (brain supplement) ingredient mixes included in supplements, functional foods and beverages.
- Dietary supplements for enhancing focus and reducing anxiety
- Addition to tea and coffee as a functional enhancement
- Addition to ready to eat and grab-n-go foods (bars, power drinks, shakes, prepared meals etc) as a functional ingredient and enhancing taste due to its gentle umami flavor.
Top Benefits Include:
- Improves long-term cognitive function
- Improved focus and concentration
- Enhanced memory retention and recall
Buddhist monks use Lion’s Mane mushrooms to enhance focus and purpose in their study and meditation, as this mushroom promotes calm and sharp focus. Research has found that Lion’s Mane may protect against cognitive decline, reduce mild symptoms of anxiety and depression and help repair nerve damage. Lion’s Mane has been shown to stimulate the release of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF). Lion’s Mane has strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immune-boosting abilities.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease