Taste: Slightly bitter, earthy and mild in flavor when compared to reishi or shiitake.
Key Applications: Turkey Tail is a very popular addition to quality ingredient mixes included in supplements, functional foods and beverages.
- Dietary supplements for digestion and immunity
- Addition to tea and coffee as a functional enhancement
- Addition to ready to eat and grab-n-go foods (soups, shakes and prepared meals) as a functional ingredient
Top Benefits Include:
- Relieves chronic fatigue symptoms
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Supports healthy liver function
Turkey Tail mushrooms’ name comes from their eye-catching stripes. Their anti-microbial properties help protect the digestive system. Other benefits include immunological enhancement, liver protection, and oxidation resistance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease